Community Action Civic Association, Inc.
The Community Action Civic Association, Inc. (COMACTA) provides practical reviews of key issues facing Americans on the local, state and national levels, and disseminates those reviews to the general public.
We accept no funding from government at any level, nor from any political party in order to maintain our independence.
COMACTA’s founders are deeply concerned that the vital challenges facing our nation are not receiving the accurate examination required to arrive at solutions. A biased media combined with public officials more interested in the next election than in resolving problems compounds the task of arriving at viable answers—or even raising the most pressing questions. Academics questioning the prevailing ideology are penalized.
America is faced with dire challenges. Among them:
- Federal, state and local budgets are in crisis, with deficits looming across the nation.
- High taxes continue to harm both families and businesses.
- The national economy is stagnant, with no signs of a timely recovery.
- Despite abundant resources of domestic energy, we remain dependent on foreign oil.
- Increased international threats from the rapid arms buildup in nations hostile to American interests remain underreported in the press and downplayed in our government.
- Our youth are undereducated in both the sciences and in the proud history of their own nation.
- Vital services, such as police and fire protection, are deprived of key resources as scarce dollars are diverted to programs of questionable value.
- Election fraud looms as an increasing threat, with programs such as “motor voter,” “internet registration,” and “election day registration” destined to play havoc at the polls.
COMACTA has taken a highly proactive role. We publish columns in local papers, provide independent radio broadcasts (our sponsored program, “…And Nothing But The Truth,” featuring COMACTA President Frank Vernuccio and Vice President Larry Allison, can be heard worldwide on the third Saturday of every month at 10am. (A direct link to the broadcast is provided below.)
“All it takes for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing”
– Edmund Burke